Love What You Do!
Grooming Instruction by
Christina Pawlosky and Judy Hudson
Two of the top stylist’s in the grooming industry have teamed up to help you improve your pet styling skills! Our mission is to increase your bottom line, to share techniques that will not only improve your finish but help speed up the process. From shave downs to show Dogs! Chris and Judy also focus on your health, well being, ergonomics, pet handling skills, tools and usage, customer care, and we have the passion to help you succeed.
Christina Pawlosky is a Certified Master Groomer (NDGAA), Certified Feline Master Groomer (CFMG) Pet Tech certified in CPR and Pet First Aid. She has successfully owned and managed her own grooming salon since 1985.
Her achievements in the grooming ring are unsurpassed:
- Multiple Best All Around Groomer and Best-Groomed Dog in Show winner
- World Poodle Groomer 1993 and 1995
- International Groomer of the Year in 1994
- Cardinal Crystal Achievement Award for Groomer of the year 1993, Congeniality 1994, and Judge of the year 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2006.
- Two Barkleigh Honors 2011 for Speaker of the Year and 2013 for Judge of the year
- Eagle Award from Groom and Board Magazine 1994,
- Voted Groomer of the Decade by New England Pet Grooming Professionals 2001
- Groom Team Member 1993 -1995
Christina has also excelled in the show ring as a professional handler; and as, a breeder of Poodles and Brussels Griffons.